Water is the most important thing for everyone, our lives revolve around it. Your cells receive nourishment from the water. WATER is the most crucial factor for your health, second only to air. It lubricates your tissues, makes them bouncier and more resistant, and improves the performance of all cells. It also supports the removal of waste from your body. The amount of water in the body varies between 60% and 75%, and this number is known to have a direct impact on one’s health. You’ve probably heard a lot of promises about how good ionized water is for your health. Some claim it can help slow the aging process, balance the pH level of your body, and prevent chronic diseases like cancer.
How Does Ionized Water Differ from Plain Water?
But what is ionized water and why is it so popular? What are the health benefits of alkaline ionized water? Ionized water differs from the tap or bottled water in three key ways:
1) PH: It has pH buffers (alkaline buffers help to eliminate toxins from the body).
2) Antioxidants: It contains natural, healing antioxidants (including powerful molecular hydrogen) to counter free radicals and even reverse the damage they cause.
3) Filtration: Most water ionizers filter the water effectively.
Most people are unaware of how crucial pH balance is to our internal body health. Toxins are removed from the body more effectively when the pH is alkaline. Toxins become trapped in fat cells, joints, and other areas of the body in the lack of alkaline buffers. Maintaining a healthy pH balance promotes the removal of toxins from the body, making it healthier. Balancing the pH of the body might also help you lose weight.
Obviously, humans do not die from drinking water with an incorrect pH. Sickness, allergies, heart disease, arthritis, cancer, osteoporosis, failing organs, and so on are some of the ways we witness our cells’ reactions to improper water. An alkaline water ionizer machine or filter can help you turn things around by providing you with a continuous supply of pH buffers throughout the day.
Water from a water ionizer is better, healthier, and more hydrating than water from any other source. Many people all around the world are becoming aware of the significant impact that a water ionizer machine can have on human health, as indicated by the increase in ionizer sales.
This growing popularity is unsurprising, given that these devices can produce alkaline water, which has been shown in numerous scientific studies to relieve heartburn symptoms and promote weight reduction, among other health benefits. Regular maintenance is important for the longevity and effectiveness of a water ionizer, just as it is for any other household item you buy.
Although most water ionizers are designed and equipped to clean themselves, some units have greater self-cleaning mechanisms than others. Automatic, single, periodic, and non-automatic cleaning methods are available (or manual). Machines with single or periodic cleaning systems require the operator to manually clean the machine regularly for it to function properly. Some water ionizers don’t have an automatic cleaning system, so you’ll have to manually clean your unit every 3 to 6 months with a cleaning cartridge.
How to Keep your Alkaline Water Machine in a Good Form?
Continue reading to learn how to keep your machine in good form so that it can continue to produce high-quality ionized alkaline water:
1. Remove the ionizer water filter. (If your machine has two filters, remove only the second.)
2. Replace the filter you just removed with the citric acid cleaning filter. (Some cleaning filters can be reused.) If your ionizer is refillable, you should add your cleaning powder pack BEFORE inserting the cleaning filter.)
3. Run your machine for 3 to 5 minutes on the “clean water” setting. (Different brands refer to this mode by a different name, but it is the mode that produces water with a neutral pH.)
Only for countertop models, after completing step 3, place the ends of both your machine’s water outlets in a cup or bowl, and run your machine just long enough to submerge both hoses.
4. Allow 3 hours for your water ionizer to stay open.
Only for Countertop Models, remove the hoses from your bowl and replace them to their proper placements over your sink once your machine has set for 3 hours.
5. Remove your water ionizer’s cleaning filter.
6. Replace the regular water ionizer filter.
7. To flush out the system, turn on your water ionizer’s “clean water” mode for another 3 to 5 minutes.
8. Check the pH level of your water. If required, repeat the cleaning procedure.
However, if you have yet to purchase a water ionizer machine, there is no better time than now to do so. But you should first understand everything you can about the source of water in your community. Knowing whether your water is hard or soft, will definitely have a big impact on how your alkaline water ionizer will work, or whether you need to buy a special filter to protect your ionizer’s plates and water cell from scale building on them. If you are about to buy a new alkaline water ionizer machine for your home, then ZeroB is the perfect place to contact.
ZeroB’s Hydrolife offers various health benefits and delivers water with higher pH than your tap water, which is made by electrolysis of water.
To know more about Hydrolife alkaline water ionizer machine, visit ZeroB today!